New Student Enrollment
All students wishing to enroll at Unicoi County High must present the following before he/she can enroll. If you have any questions prior to enrollment, please contact the counseling department at 423-743-1632
- The student must reside in Unicoi County with the legal parent/guardian.
- If custody has been granted by the court system proper documentation must be supplied.
- If the student is in the custody of the Department of Children Services, the caseworker must accompany the student when enrolling.
- Proof of Residency - Examples: Utility, cable, or land line telephone bill. Must have current address. P.O. boxes are not accepted.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of Legal Guardian’s Drivers License
- State of Tennessee Immunization Record
- Official Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Special Education Services – A Psychologial, Current IEP and Eligibilty Report.
If a student is wishing to withdraw from Unicoi County High School, the parent/legal guardian must come to the counseling department and complete the necessary forms.